Just for Pastors (view video at bottom)
Our calling is to help pastors provide quality, Word based ministry for grandparents who are tasked with re-parenting a new generation of whole, happy and healthy children.
You can help us get the word out which will help you and your church:
- Heal and encourage grieving grandparents facing challenges with children and grandchildren
- Reach the lost using our testimony and book
- Build the Kingdom of God in your church and our community
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Play our 3 minute video for your congregation the week before our launch
- Place a poster in a couple obvious places around your church.
- Announce the signing the week before from your pulpit.
- Schedule Sam and Debbie to come to a service, share their story and minister encouragement and the Word to your congregation.
Debbie: 765-438-0732 – Sam: 765-438-9223
What: A book signing party launching a new book, The Summer of Paintless Toenails, Losing a son, gaining a grandson.
When: Saturday, April 29th, 2017, 2 to 4 pm.
Where: Southview Church, graciously hosted by Donald and Marieve Young, 955 East 400 South, 1 mile east of 931 on St. Rd. 26, south side.
Why: Helping grandparents get through the grief of loss and raise a generation of whole, healthy and happy grandchildren.